At Moynihan & Co. we deal with a varied and diverse client base, with personal and corporate clients ranging from sole traders to the large limited companies.
Our senior accounting team have spent over 50 years in private practice and that extensive experience is utilised in providing our clients with a first class, focused, professional service.
Corporate tax & HMRC Tax Enquires & Investigations
Each business is unique and our services are tailored to individual client needs, to ensure that we help you and your business in the best possible way.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help your business.
Accounts Preparation & Audit
We provide the following service within audit, accounts and tax return preparation:
- Accounts Preparation – including management accounts
- for sole trader, partnerships, limited companies and limited liability partnerships
- monitoring and controlling the financial performance of your business
- help you interpret these figures
- make suggestions to help you improve your profitability
- Audit of limited companies
- identify improvements to the efficient running of your business
- add value to your company by identifying potential problems before they occur.
Personal tax & HMRC Tax Enquires & Investigations
For our personal clients we can take away the worry from HM Revenue and Customs deadlines on your behalf thorough the preparation and submission of self assessment tax returns. We will also help you with personal taxation enquires as and when the need arises.
We deal with HMRC on your behalf, with the aim of securing a satisfactory, cost effective agreement for our clients.