Business Matters Summer Newsletter 2017
- Pensions re-enrolment: don’t get caught out Our in-depth topics this quarter include:
Planning for change
- Strategies to help your business adapt to changing circumstances
- Making Tax Digital: government outlines new rules
- Considering the government’s new digital tax regime
- 2017 Spring Budget highlights Bank cheques ‘to clear in a day’;
- Salary sacrifice scheme advantages removed;
- New rules on inheritance tax take effect
- Web Watch Key tax dates and deadlines for your calendar
- Reminders for your Summer Diary
- Useful websites for business owners
- Business Round-Up
- Reviewing the key measures announced in the Spring Budget
Our Year End Strategies Guide 2016/17 includes
- A new generation of ISAs…
- Tax-efficient saving for a financially secure retirement
- Tax advantage of capital allowances
- Could you reduce your business motoring costs?
- Developing a tax-efficient estate plan
- Retaining more of your profit
- Year End Checklist
These files are PDF and will require a free PDF reader such as the one supplied by Adobe.
There are also alternatives supplied by other providers, and some browsers will also read PDF documents in-line, normally with the aid of a browser plug-in.